Abel to Yzerman

[12/07/2013] GDT: Red Wings vs Panthers

Back-to-back games are always fun, aren't they? At least this one isn't a matinee...

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

RedMenace's avatar

*Editorial Note: I just dropped Gustavsson in as the starter because I hadn’t found anything regarding Babcock’s decision for tonight.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 12/07/13 at 02:16 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

I lied:

Chuck Pleiness ‏@wingsfrontman 4 min
Wings coach Mike Babcock confirms Guatavsson will start tonight against Florida.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 12/07/13 at 02:20 PM ET

Bill from GR's avatar

Maybe Babs will go with Monster again since he didn’t get a lot of action last night.

Again, that might just be wishful thinking on my part..

Thanks for the GDT, RM.

Posted by Bill from GR on 12/07/13 at 02:25 PM ET

Bill from GR's avatar

Whoa, thanks for update.  Good news.

Posted by Bill from GR on 12/07/13 at 02:27 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

tanx, RM.

This Date in Red Wings History

“... a date which will live in infamy. ...”

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 12/07/13 at 02:30 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

I opted to not watch last night and it was a W… guess I will not watch again tonight. wink

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 12/07/13 at 02:37 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Looks to me like we have a solid third line, and Nyquist.

Maybe Not Hossa can extend his recent hot streak another game or two, but it’s getting a little long in the tooth, historically speaking (for length of Not Hossa hot streaks).

I would say even a loser point tonight would be a steal. Just being pragmatic here, not negative. That’s why they play the games.

Also, I detest statistics in any form, but maybe one of you pharmacists can explain Q-tards “improvement” to -8 from -14 a couple weeks ago. He certainly hasn’t done it scoring. Is is playing against less talented lines, fewer minutes? Just luck of the draw being on the ice when we score?

Posted by dougie on 12/07/13 at 04:49 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Back 2 back. At least we didn’t play in L.A. last nite.

Thanks Red.

Bitches.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 12/07/13 at 05:25 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

Thanks Red!

I don’t know if either of these is possible….statistically.

LGRW !!!!!

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, with 3 fingers of rum & a cigar.. on 12/07/13 at 05:33 PM ET

sjketcheson's avatar

Thanks Red!

Posted by sjketcheson from the floor of the Hasek on 12/07/13 at 06:10 PM ET

Thanks, RedM.  I think Fleischmann just might be the most dangerous skater for the Panthers.

Or Matthias.

I just know a couple of former Wings’ draft picks are carrying that sad sack team.

Go Wings.

Posted by SYF from Alana Blanchard's Bikinis and Surfboards on 12/07/13 at 07:41 PM ET