Abel to Yzerman

[11/23/2013] GDT: Red Wings vs Senators

Now with more Nyquist!

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

dougie's avatar

Red. Bring yer ass. Got a code monkey/web developer hanging out,drinking your Fireball.
He won’t touch the Cherry Wheat beer, though. Saving it for you, buddy.

Posted by dougie on 11/23/13 at 03:37 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Hahaaaaaaaa…

I was just getting ready to shoot you… a text asking if you wanted me to bring anything.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 11/23/13 at 03:39 PM ET

pgoody's avatar

I feel weird when I scroll down the league standings and I don’t see Detroit in the top 10…

Posted by pgoody on 11/23/13 at 03:47 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Enjoy your guys weekend, guys!

Thanks, RM!

I am ready for another two points tonight.  Poor Pav.  Stuck with Cleary again.  Hope he can stay fired up.

LGRW !!!!!

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 11/23/13 at 04:05 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

You are doing a great job with your GDT graphics Red. I don’t get to see them often and reading it post game is moot. Your web graphics are very impressive especially to a technotard like myself. I salute you with a beverage of your choice and a stick tap.

Posted by cigar_nurse from Greenville South Cakalakee on 11/23/13 at 04:41 PM ET

NIVO's avatar

maybe its just me, but it looks like Datsyuk is getting penalized, having buckets on the line. Oh the horror….................but anyways GO WINGS! Lets get another tonight, thats called a streak.

Posted by NIVO from underpants gnome village on 11/23/13 at 05:14 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Thanks Red. All youse’ have fun tonite at the “Cabin of Solitude”.

Bitches.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 11/23/13 at 05:30 PM ET

A cold pint of Guinness salute to the GDT, RedM.  Much appreciated.

Injuries
· Stehpen Weiss - Groin
· Daniel Alfredsson - Groin
· Danny DeKeyser - Cap Relief

Shnarky bastard.

Go Wings.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 11/23/13 at 06:59 PM ET

monkey's avatar

He won’t touch the Cherry Wheat beer, though. Saving it for you, buddy.

This is the sacrifice that I made, coming back to Michigan.  Good times, good times.

Posted by monkey from Finland on 11/23/13 at 07:14 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Evening bitches   been a while

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 11/23/13 at 07:17 PM ET

OlderThanChelios's avatar

· Danny DeKeyser - Cap Relief

In ‘trying times” like we’re experiencing these days, it’s always nice to get an unexpected laugh out of something like the “Injuries” report. Great stuff, Red. Keep it comin’.

Posted by OlderThanChelios from Grand Rapids, MI on 11/23/13 at 07:39 PM ET