Abel to Yzerman

[11/01/2013] GDT: Red Wings vs Flames

Having some issues with this one, so at this point it's short and... well, short.

* All logos, graphics, fonts, wordmarks, and trademarks are copyright their respective holders

** Information courtesty of TSN.ca, NHL.com, and the NHL Media Relations Department.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

RedMenace's avatar

Also, Firefox can go jump off a long pier, as far as I’m concerned.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 11/01/13 at 01:32 PM ET

Terrific GDT, RedM.  Looks good with a late morning cuppa cawfee.

· Todd Bertuzzi has played more games (62) and has more PIM (143) vs CGY than any other team he’s faced

Here’s hoping he’ll keep slew-footin’ Glencross in line.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 11/01/13 at 01:33 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Thanks RedMenace!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 11/01/13 at 02:00 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Is anyone else about over it with Gustavsson and his nearly constant injuries?  Jimmah needs a reliable backup. Someone to push him for the starter’s job would be even better.

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 11/01/13 at 02:17 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 11/01/13 at 02:17 PM ET

I’m with you on this one. Also, pushing Jimmah. I agree. Just get ready for the onslaught of crap we’ll get for saying Jimmah needs…..........

Thanks Menace.

Bitches.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 11/01/13 at 02:40 PM ET

SnLO's avatar

Thanks for the GDT RM. The post looks good through Chrome.

Posted by SnLO from beyond the M-1 on 11/01/13 at 02:44 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

The post looks good through Chrome.

Posted by SnLO from the sub great-white north on 11/01/13 at 02:44 PM ET

Chrome and (sigh) Internet Exploder work just fine, but Firefox has trouble keeping the “Standings” table within the preset boundaries… the only thing I can figure is that Gecko (Firefox’s rendering engine) doesn’t like me.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 11/01/13 at 03:13 PM ET

PaulinMiamiBeach's avatar

wow look who done got all fancy with the GDTs!

nice job!

should I be concerned or comforted that I’ve never heard of these refs?

do the refs stick to a specific conference, and therefore we won’t have to deal with the usual refs we’re used to?

Posted by PaulinMiamiBeach on 11/01/13 at 03:16 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

Thanks Red!

Injuries & Scratches

Darren Helm - Darren Helm

I chuckled!!

LGRW !!!!!

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, hanging with Dan Cleary.... on 11/01/13 at 04:10 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

should I be concerned or comforted that I’ve never heard of these refs?

I think they just finished the Worlds Series and are now available…

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, hanging with Dan Cleary.... on 11/01/13 at 04:16 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Forgot to say, “Thanks,” RedMenace.  Great job on the GDTs.

cool smile

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 11/01/13 at 04:48 PM ET

Bent's avatar

Anyone else have dish network?  I am not seeing the game on any channel other that one “joined in progress” at 10pm.  I don’t want to miss a fuching hour of the game, and I won’t be home until around 11, so I would need to set it up to record.

Posted by Bent from The U.P. on 11/01/13 at 05:29 PM ET

Bent's avatar

Hmm, never mind, I had SD channels hidden and it appears the full game is on there.  Guess any picture is better than none.

Posted by Bent from The U.P. on 11/01/13 at 05:34 PM ET