Abel to Yzerman

[10/17/2013] GDT: Red Wings vs Avalanche

Rocky Moutain High....

.... sorry.

* All logos, graphics, fonts, wordmarks, and trademarks are copyright their respective holders

** Information courtesty of NHL.com and the NHL Media Relations Department.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

The Hurricane's avatar

I’d expect a John Denver video to be posted by Dater, but geesh…from one of our own?
What’s next, a video of Justin Bieber singing ‘Baby’ when we play Pittsburgh?

(Other than that, nice game preview…graphically enjoyable too.)

Posted by The Hurricane on 10/17/13 at 01:15 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Hey, I gotta keep you on your toes… get the hate flowing early, you know? wink

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 10/17/13 at 01:16 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Thanks RedMenace!

Yes, Nice Game Day Preview!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 10/17/13 at 01:51 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Thanks for the great info and presentation.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 10/17/13 at 01:59 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

I’ve got to admit it’s getting better, it’s getting better all the time.

Thanks RedMenace.

Bitches.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 10/17/13 at 02:05 PM ET

SnLO's avatar

Thanks RM. Nicely done.

Posted by SnLO from the sub great-white north on 10/17/13 at 02:06 PM ET

hockeychic's avatar

I’m so excited - the Wings are in town!  Anyone else going to the game tonight?

LGRW!  Time to end the winning streak of the Dive!

Posted by hockeychic from Denver, CO on 10/17/13 at 02:28 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Thanks for the props, folks… I’m constantly looking for ways to improve it, so if you have any ideas let me know.

As far as the “Hot and Not” section goes, the one I found isn’t very populated with data yet; I’ll try to add that in when there’s something to actually laugh at. wink

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 10/17/13 at 02:33 PM ET

dougie's avatar

I’m constantly looking for ways to improve it,

THEN NEVER, EVER,EVER,EVER,NEVER,EVER,EVER,EVER IN THIS LIFE, OR ANY PAST OR FUTURE LIFE, EVEN WHEN THE PYRAMIDS CRUMBLE INTO DUST, YOUR SISTER MARRIES A VENUSIAN, GOOGLE FINDS THE CURE FOR DEATH, ELVIS COMES BACK TO EARTH RIDING A DINOSAUR, AND I STOP DRINKING…..NEVER LINK TO A JOHN DENVER VIDEO AGAIN.

Fuchin’ unexcusable.

Posted by dougie on 10/17/13 at 03:16 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

I think a better theme for this game would be the soundtrack from Z’s film career.

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 10/17/13 at 03:18 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Pardon me. That would be inexcusable

Posted by dougie on 10/17/13 at 03:18 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

Fuchin’ unexcusable.

Posted by dougie on 10/17/13 at 03:16 PM ET

Personally, I don’t mind John D****r.

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 10/17/13 at 03:19 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Pardon me. That would be inexcusable

Posted by dougie on 10/17/13 at 03:18 PM ET

Good and angry for the game now, I see…

... my plan is working perfectly.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 10/17/13 at 03:21 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

...and the voters of the Colorado made a John Denver song prophetic.

Very nice GDT. Well, done Red. Hell, you have Dougie correcting his own grammar.

LGRW !!!!!

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, doing the pre-season shuffle.... on 10/17/13 at 03:28 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Don’t worry, I’m sure Chief will set things right when the time comes.

Bitches.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 10/17/13 at 03:51 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Well, I just got my fresh sack of Black Kush.. seems like some of you need to take a puff or two.

Black Kush and Beer. I’ll see y’all at the game, Bitches.

Red, good job on the GT. I for one like all the info and it’s stylish look to it.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 10/17/13 at 04:39 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

grin

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 10/17/13 at 05:56 PM ET

I will be in section #130, row #10 with my girlfriend.  Looking forward to seeing Mr. Roy and all the Divealanche fans down at the Ass Can.  Always a good time.

Go Wings!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Jeff from CO. on 10/17/13 at 06:23 PM ET

Norskirama's avatar

FAAAAAAAARRRR OUT!
LOL

Posted by Norskirama from Lincoln, Nebraska on 10/17/13 at 06:50 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Fuchin’ John Denver (facepalm) wink

Posted by dougie on 10/17/13 at 06:58 PM ET

pgoody's avatar

This could be an incredible night for Detroit sports… or absolutely awful…

Posted by pgoody on 10/17/13 at 07:02 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Go Wings!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Jeff from CO. on 10/17/13 at 06:23 PM ET

Long time, no see. Do us proud!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 10/17/13 at 07:36 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Where’s the blog?

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 10/17/13 at 08:34 PM ET

Very late to the GDT, RedM.  Love it.  Thanks and I’m truly looking forward to more.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 10/18/13 at 02:28 PM ET