Abel to Yzerman

[10/14/2013] GDT: Red Wings vs Bruins

Happy Columbus (not the Blue Jackets) Day/Canadian Thanksgiving!

* All logos, graphics, fonts, wordmarks, and trademarks are copyright their respective holders

** Information courtesty of NHL.com and the NHL Media Relations Department

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

RedMenace's avatar

I like [brackets].

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 10/14/13 at 09:20 AM ET

SnLO's avatar

GDT’s are looking good. Thanks Red

Posted by SnLO from beyond the M-1 on 10/14/13 at 09:22 AM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Thanks, SnLO.

Despite what Dougie said, constructive criticism IS welcome. wink

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 10/14/13 at 09:24 AM ET

redxblack's avatar

1pm start. What a bunch of garbage. Thanks Gary, Ass.

Posted by redxblack from Akron Ohio on 10/14/13 at 09:26 AM ET

bezukov's avatar

If anyone can find me a feed that won’t wreck my bosses computer I’ll be your best friend.

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 10/14/13 at 09:28 AM ET

Red Winger's avatar

1pm start. What a bunch of garbage. Thanks Gary, Ass.

Posted by redxblack from Akron Ohio on 10/14/13 at 10:26 AM ET

The Bruins have been doing this for a while, they are the ones asking for the start time, so we can’t blame this one on Gary.

Looking forward to a 1PM Monday game, something different, that’s for sure.

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 10/14/13 at 09:32 AM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Also, if anyone knows how to force links in an iframe to open in a new tab or window, please drop me a PM.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 10/14/13 at 09:34 AM ET

Hey guys; I have a MAC and always use freevip.eu for my feeds. I’m not sure if the feed is active today, but you can try.

Go Wings !!!

Posted by ZandPasha11 on 10/14/13 at 09:42 AM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Posted by RedMenace from Team Slovaskimo Fighting Snipers on 10/14/13 at 10:34 AM ET

Woot, never mind, I figured it out.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 10/14/13 at 09:42 AM ET

Primis's avatar

- Johan Franzen is 1 point behind Herbie Lewis for 28th in franchise history
- Daniel Cleary is 1 point behind Steve Chiasson for 36th in franchise history

How are those even possible?

Posted by Primis on 10/14/13 at 10:02 AM ET

Red Winger's avatar

Think I must be coming down with the flu or something (cough,cough). Had to stay home from work today.

Oh, look, the Red Wings are on at 1:00.

Convenient.

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 10/14/13 at 10:48 AM ET

Forlorn in VA's avatar

RedMenace - Thanks for the GDT!

1 pm is a stupid start time.  Not everyone gets Columbus day off.

Posted by Forlorn in VA on 10/14/13 at 10:49 AM ET

RWBill's avatar

Thanks for the info and the time put into it RM

Posted by RWBill from #savethelivingroom #ihateCartmanbrah on 10/14/13 at 10:54 AM ET

Red Winger's avatar

Most schools closed in the New England area. Many people have the day off, so it should be an easy sellout for the Bruins.

1PM start doesn’t make a lot of sense for many of us, but I think the start time is more concerned with helping Boston sell some tickets than what makes sense nationally.

Just my take on it, who knows

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 10/14/13 at 10:55 AM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

- Johan Franzen is 1 point behind Herbie Lewis for 28th in franchise history
- Daniel Cleary is 1 point behind Steve Chiasson for 36th in franchise history

How are those even possible?

Posted by Primis on 10/14/13 at 11:02 AM ET

Well Chaser was a D-man, and I don’t know enough aboot Lewis to comment.

Thanks RedMenace! Looking better every GDT.

Bitches.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 10/14/13 at 11:00 AM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Also, sorry for the constant tinkering… still trying to iron things out.

If there’s any more information or stats you’d like to see, let me know.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 10/14/13 at 11:01 AM ET

SnLO's avatar

If there’s any more information or stats you’d like to see, let me know.

Not that I’m tying to pile-on extra work, but if it is easy for you to add, the who’s hot and who’s not list adds for some pre-game entertainment.

Posted by SnLO from beyond the M-1 on 10/14/13 at 11:49 AM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Posted by SnLO from the sub-great white north on 10/14/13 at 12:49 PM ET

Haha, okay… I think that was from USA Today, so I’ll see if I can find it.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 10/14/13 at 01:35 PM ET