Abel to Yzerman

[04/24/2014] GDT: Red Wings vs Bruins

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

RedMenace's avatar

Got a rogue link at the bottom I’m trying to track down… wish someone could inject HTML into my mind so I didn’t have to use Word. :-\

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 04/24/14 at 12:14 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

tanx, RM

i see a heavy beard on the 1st line

grin

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 04/24/14 at 12:57 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Thanks, RM.

Just.  Win.  Tonight.

LGRW!!!!!

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 04/24/14 at 01:09 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

I can’t figure out why the link is stuck at the bottom, or why there are things underlined (because they’re not in the HTML).

Anyone know a good family lawyer in MI who’d be willing to take on a charity case?

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 04/24/14 at 01:31 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

I’m a tee-pee, I’m a wig-wam. I’m two tents. wink

Thanks Red.

Bitches.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/24/14 at 01:43 PM ET

SK77's avatar

WOW. You do this in Word? You poor, poor bastard.

Posted by SK77 on 04/24/14 at 02:43 PM ET

WingsFanInBeanLand's avatar

I hope Dexter doesn’t have to show up tonight.

Posted by WingsFanInBeanLand from where free agents no longer dare. on 04/24/14 at 03:21 PM ET

detroitredwings's avatar

Brad Watson?! God help us…

Posted by detroitredwings on 04/24/14 at 03:30 PM ET

Thanks, RedM.  An early afternoon shot of Jameson’s salute to the GDT.  Slainte.

Yeah, early.  I know.

Brad fuching Watson.  That is all I need to know about tonight’s officiating.

Jimmy needs to steal tonight’s game and Yule needs to wake up.  Zata can’t rescue this team just by his showing up.

Ugly. Pretty.  Or anywhere in between, just win, Wings.

Posted by SYF from Alana Blanchard's Bikinis and Surfboards on 04/24/14 at 03:36 PM ET

hockeychic's avatar

Just win.

LGRW!

Posted by hockeychic from Denver, CO on 04/24/14 at 03:40 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

WOW. You do this in Word? You poor, poor bastard.

Posted by SK77 on 04/24/14 at 03:43 PM ET

Sadly, yes.

Due to time constraints, I haven’t been able to learn HTML… and some things I’m currently doing are MUCH easier in Word.

When the off-season hits, I’m going to see about either learning HTML, or finding a better free WYSIWYG editor that does things in a similar fashion.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 04/24/14 at 03:54 PM ET

Rdwings28's avatar

Watson, first PK within 7 minutes. you heard it here first.

Posted by Rdwings28 on 04/24/14 at 04:06 PM ET

bigfrog's avatar

I will be at the game. Hoping it’s not ugly like Tuesday’s game.

Posted by bigfrog on 04/24/14 at 04:45 PM ET

Watson…..looks like the stress train is going maglev tonight.  See you later bullet train.

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 04/24/14 at 04:48 PM ET