Abel to Yzerman

[04/22/2014] GDT: Red Wings vs Bruins

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

RedMenace's avatar

Wow, I sure did pork the date on this one….

... also, I apologize for the tardiness of the post… trying to get my shitty graphics in order, as well as battle a headache. Yay.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 04/22/14 at 12:54 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

tanx, RM

remember:

speed will kill a bear.

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 04/22/14 at 12:55 PM ET

SnLO's avatar

i haven’t said it in a while, and it’s long over due: thanks Rm! great work with the GDT

Posted by SnLO from beyond the M-1 on 04/22/14 at 01:01 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

remember:

speed will kill a bear.

And Mama Cass…but I digress

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 04/22/14 at 01:02 PM ET

IwoCPO's avatar

Good job, RM.  I’m glad everyone is having a calm, composed day.

Posted by IwoCPO from Sunny San Diego, bitches on 04/22/14 at 01:05 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

And Mama Cass

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 04/22/14 at 02:02 PM ET

I thought that was a turkey sandwich….

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 04/22/14 at 01:23 PM ET

Thanks, RedM.  A late morning cup-a Kona salute to the GDT.  Slainte.

That Projected Lineup graphics is terrific.  Love it.

Marc Joannette
Kevin Pollock

Aaand we’re fuched.

Go Wings.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 04/22/14 at 01:26 PM ET

Primis's avatar

Is there any set of refs we could see and think “Oh wow, this is good”???

I wish GR wasn’t in the playoffs there.  I’d love to see the Wings call up another forward or two that can skate an insert them, give the Bruins fits.

Also curious to see what Babcock does with the last change.

Posted by Primis on 04/22/14 at 02:04 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

GDT-Playoff Edition. Top shelf, all the way.

Thanks Red Menace.

Bitches.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/22/14 at 02:08 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

GDT…..It’s a beautiful thing!  Thanks Red!

No Hot Players+No Cold Players=Juuust Right!

LGRW !!!!!

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, with 3 fingers of rum & a cigar.. on 04/22/14 at 02:10 PM ET

pgoody's avatar

Gotta love our old ass team…

Posted by pgoody on 04/22/14 at 02:30 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Thanks, RM!  Welcome back.

Wings?  Just. Win.

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 04/22/14 at 02:38 PM ET

WingsFanInBeanLand's avatar

Oh fuch.  A game day thread.

Posted by WingsFanInBeanLand from where free agents no longer dare. on 04/22/14 at 02:39 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

I’m glad everyone is having a calm, composed day.
Posted by IwoCPO from Sunny San Diego, bitches on 04/22/14 at 02:05 PM ET

Yup. A very calm day.

Thanks for the GDT, Red.

If you need a good laugh: Brian Williams new rap

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 04/22/14 at 02:40 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

And Mama Cass…but I digress

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 04/22/14 at 02:02 PM ET

And a ham sandwich.
And speed.
Ask Janis Joplin.

Can I talk about anything except the Red Wings vs Bruins?

.... curling up fetal and fecal.

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 04/22/14 at 02:44 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Is there any set of refs we could see and think “Oh wow, this is good”???

Dunno, but this pairing is especially shitty historically.
That said, fuch’em all. LGRW.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 04/22/14 at 03:07 PM ET

I’m glad everyone is having a calm, composed day.

Posted by IwoCPO from Sunny San Diego, bitches on 04/22/14 at 02:05 PM ET

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 04/22/14 at 03:30 PM ET

hockeychic's avatar

Tick…tick…tick…

I hate waiting.

Excellent GDT.  Thank you, Red.

Posted by hockeychic from Denver, CO on 04/22/14 at 03:40 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Thanks, everyone… sorry I keep tinkering with it, and maybe one day I’ll actually take some web and/or graphic design classes.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 04/22/14 at 03:59 PM ET

HockeytownOverhaul's avatar

Oonagi hockeychic.  Like watching paint dry.

Posted by HockeytownOverhaul on 04/22/14 at 04:05 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

I’m glad everyone is having a calm, composed day.

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 04/22/14 at 04:23 PM ET