Abel to Yzerman

[04/05/2014] GDT: Red Wings vs Canadiens

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

Thanks, RedM.  Saluting the GDT with a Guinness on the Boss’ and stoney’s birthdays.  Slainte.

April 5, 1955 - Ted Lindsay scores 4 times in DET’s 7-1 win over MTL in Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Finals, a series the team would go on to win.

Very cool.

Brad fuching Watson.  [sigh]

Our.Two.Points.  Earn ‘em, Wings.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 04/05/14 at 02:18 PM ET

MsRedWingFan's avatar

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww frack Watson??? come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ...  just ruined my night

Posted by MsRedWingFan from West Michigan hometown of Abdelkader on 04/05/14 at 02:31 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Thanks, Red!

Just. Keep. Winning.

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 04/05/14 at 02:31 PM ET

MsRedWingFan's avatar

to get ya’s warmed up for tonight http://youtu.be/tiUzl4enWpE

Posted by MsRedWingFan from West Michigan hometown of Abdelkader on 04/05/14 at 02:34 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

April 5th

just win, boyz.

Just.

Win.

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 04/05/14 at 02:58 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

pouring first Crown of the day. If I pass oooot (in honor of Montreal) before puck drop I will just catch up reading the LB tomorrow.

Cheers!

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 04/05/14 at 03:37 PM ET

to get ya’s warmed up for tonight http://youtu.be/tiUzl4enWpE

I was ready for a worst of Watson video, I suppose I can watch Dats instead.  grin

L.G.R.W.

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 04/05/14 at 04:39 PM ET

I was ready for a worst of Watson video,

L.G.R.W.

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 04/05/14 at 04:39 PM ET

Gonna be a lot of clown calls (and non-calls) tonight.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 04/05/14 at 04:46 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Whatever it takes to make the Playoffs.

Thank you, Red Menace.

Bitches.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/05/14 at 07:51 PM ET

MsRedWingFan's avatar

to get ya’s warmed up for tonight http://youtu.be/tiUzl4enWpE

L.G.R.W.

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 04/05/14 at 04:39 PM ET

lmao I would never do that to fellow Red Wing fans

Posted by MsRedWingFan from West Michigan hometown of Abdelkader on 04/06/14 at 12:10 AM ET