Abel to Yzerman

[03/04/2014] GDT: Red Wings vs Devils

Something about a "Trod Dadlane?" All's I know is there's a hockey game to be played...

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

RorSchach's avatar

Thanks Homie for the Report. I love it.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 03/04/14 at 11:55 AM ET

Thanks, Red.  9 of 18 skaters for the Wings 25 years old or younger.  big surprise

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/04/14 at 12:00 PM ET

Danke Schon, RedM.  A mug of Kona cawfee and a plateful of Dunkin Donuts chocolate creme-filled donuts salute to the GDT.  Prost!

Projected lineup shows Bert on the fourth line and then “Scratches” show Bert scratched.  I haz confuzzls.

OUR two points, Wings.  Go and get ‘em.

Posted by SYF from Alana Blanchard's Bikinis and Surfboards on 03/04/14 at 12:08 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

Thanks Red!!

A HOCKEY game today?  Get outta here!  HOCKEY? Today? I thought we had another 5 days off.  You’re serious?! 8 games in 5 days?  Who knew….

Shouldn’t Bert be in the “Hot” category?  He has scored in 50% of the games since the OhLimpick break.

I like this team.  The schedule…not so much.

Let’s GO Red Wings !!!!!

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, with 3 fingers of rum & a cigar.. on 03/04/14 at 12:40 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Thanks for the colossal write up.  With pictures too, for people like me!

Posted by RWBill from #savethelivingroom #ihateCartmanbrah on 03/04/14 at 12:43 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

9 of 18 skaters for the Wings 25 years old or younger.

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/04/14 at 12:00 PM ET

Oh, that’s the way, uh-huh uh-huh, I like it, uh-huh, uh-huh. wink

Bring it on! I say!

Thanks Red.

Bitches.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 03/04/14 at 12:45 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Posted by SYF from the Swedish Ice Mafia on 03/04/14 at 12:08 PM ET

Yeah, I am too… I thought I took him out. Will fixing shortly.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 03/04/14 at 01:13 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Also, RWBill, I’d like to get the Peloton du Suck in here at some point, so if you want to PM me or whatever we can hook it up.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 03/04/14 at 01:15 PM ET

OhLimpick

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, enjoying a martini, or two….. on 03/04/14 at 12:40 PM ET

I read that as, “Limp Dick” and suddenly I’m reminded of the Wings PP.  And against the Devils who will probably be playing lights out for Uncle Daddy.

Posted by SYF from Alana Blanchard's Bikinis and Surfboards on 03/04/14 at 01:18 PM ET

pgoody's avatar

Posted by pgoody on 03/04/14 at 02:22 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Hard to come up with a regularly scheduled POS but I’ll try after each game or two, if back to back.

Here is a bit different look which will become more dramatic week by week.

Carolina is in danger of breaking contact with the POS by losing 5 straight and will be difficult to get back in the pack.

Critical few games for NJ Devils so they stay in the pack and don’t drop out too.

The traditional hurdle of 93 - 94 points may not be the factor this year, as 6 teams will qualify by being in the top 3 of their division.  Possibly a team will clear 94 - 96 points and not make the playoffs.

Teams highlighted in yellow are current Wild Card qualifiers.

Long View 3 Mar

Posted by RWBill from #savethelivingroom #ihateCartmanbrah on 03/04/14 at 02:27 PM ET

WingsFanInBeanLand's avatar

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/04/14 at 12:00 PM ET

You heard it here first.  The too old and slow Red Wings will not make the playoffs this year.

Posted by WingsFanInBeanLand from where free agents no longer dare. on 03/04/14 at 02:38 PM ET

Posted by WingsFanInBeanLand from Where the GM likes his team. on 03/04/14 at 02:38 PM ET

I shit myself laughing.

Posted by SYF from Alana Blanchard's Bikinis and Surfboards on 03/04/14 at 02:41 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Integrated, RWBill. If you can show me how to do that, I’ll take it over if you want (giving you all credit, of course). wink

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 03/04/14 at 03:50 PM ET