Abel to Yzerman

[02/26/2014] GDT: Red Wings vs Canadiens

Time for the Stress Train to start headin' on down the tracks...

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

RedMenace's avatar

RWBill, if you have the Peleton du Suck graphics ready to go, I’d love to integrate them into the GDTs.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 02/26/14 at 02:01 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Also trying to figure out why I keep getting rogue hyperlinks after the “Preview” section… sigh.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 02/26/14 at 02:06 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

tanx, RM

i almost forgot what a GDT looked like

... almost.

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 02/26/14 at 02:29 PM ET

A late morning mugful of Kona coffee salute to the GDT, RedM.  Thanks.

“They’re a veteran group,” Canadiens forward Brian Gionta said. “They’ve got guys who know how to win. You have to be aware of their offense, but they do a good job of not giving you too much time and space through the neutral zone. We’ve got to find a way to penetrate, making sure that we support each other across the blue line and creating chances so that we’re not just chasing the puck all night.”

He’s overestimating by a long nautical mile.  I’m not sure he’s seeing the same team.

Whatever.  OUR two points, Wings.  Get ‘em.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 02/26/14 at 02:30 PM ET

Rdwings28's avatar

don’t see any frenchies in the stripes. my booze bill going up for 2 months

Posted by Rdwings28 on 02/26/14 at 02:33 PM ET

pgoody's avatar

Posted by pgoody on 02/26/14 at 02:37 PM ET

gowings's avatar

I will be at the game and I am ready to get alienated by the crowd! Won’t be a lot of Red Wings fan where I am sitting!!!

Go Wings

Posted by gowings from MTL on 02/26/14 at 03:29 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Posted by pgoody on 02/26/14 at 01:37 PM ET

Right on, man. wink

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 02/26/14 at 03:35 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Carey Price is out with an injury?  Or is it just Olympic Fatigue?  Anyway, the way he played in Sochi, I’m kind of glad the Wings won’t be facing him.

Thanks, RM.

LGRW!!!!!

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/26/14 at 04:03 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Team Speed!  That’s what we were migrating to wasn’t it?

Woozy Franzen, Gimpy Datsyuk, long striding Bertuzzi.  Wot a first line!

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 02/26/14 at 06:49 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Go Wings

Posted by gowings from MTL on 02/26/14 at 02:29 PM ET

May the 19 be with you. Always.

Thanks, Menace.

Bitches.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 02/26/14 at 07:05 PM ET

bigfrog's avatar

Stress Train begins. Go Wings!

Posted by bigfrog on 02/26/14 at 08:30 PM ET