Abel to Yzerman

[01/31/2014] GDT: Red Wings vs Capitals

I don't even know what to say.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

Bill from GR's avatar

Thanks, RM.

So many reasons to be optimistic.

Posted by Bill from GR on 01/31/14 at 02:22 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Man, I really need to get that “previous game” snip clearer.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 01/31/14 at 02:28 PM ET

Thanks, RedM. A mugful of Hawaiian Kona and an even more bottomless bottle of Jameson’s salute to the GDT.  Toda.

Referees:
Marc Joannette     <============
Brian Pochmara

I don’t even…le exasperation.

Johan Franzen - Cussconion

Scrambled eggs.

Posted by SYF from Zata's Epic Viking Beard on 01/31/14 at 02:31 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Emergency recall for the Caps, defenseman Tyson Strachan, in case Mike Green can’t go.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 01/31/14 at 02:37 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Thanks RedMenace!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!! - That’s what we say smile

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 01/31/14 at 02:41 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!! - That’s what we say

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer’s chair on 01/31/14 at 01:41 PM ET

Exactly!

I hope things are going your way in the getting well department, Little Redhead.

Thanks Menace.

Bitches.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 01/31/14 at 02:47 PM ET

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 01/31/14 at 01:37 PM ET

Former Las Vegas Wrangler.  Barely even remember him.

Posted by SYF from Zata's Epic Viking Beard on 01/31/14 at 03:09 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Joannette, ugh.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 01/31/14 at 03:15 PM ET

pgoody's avatar

Johan Franzen - Cussconion

Posted by pgoody on 01/31/14 at 03:42 PM ET

Decided to head back to the store for a second six-pack of Stone IPA just in case the first won’t due the job tonight.

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 01/31/14 at 04:29 PM ET

pgoody's avatar

by RedMenace on 01/31/14 at 01:18 PM ET
Comments (10)

I don’t even know what to say.

Posted by pgoody on 01/31/14 at 07:19 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 01/31/14 at 01:47 PM ET

Thanks Kate, I am doing good, following the plan, staying positive as much as I can smile

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 01/31/14 at 07:41 PM ET

MsRedWingFan's avatar

well with THOSE refs I am not sure I wanna even watch sick

Posted by MsRedWingFan from West Michigan hometown of Abdelkader on 01/31/14 at 08:00 PM ET

MsRedWingFan's avatar

Posted by MsRedWingFan from West Michigan hometown of Abdelkader on 01/31/14 at 08:05 PM ET